VISA APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
How To Apply:
- Click here for Sample Form and How to Fill Online Application Form.
- Open On-line India Visa Form link. And Click on “Online Application Link“. This will take you to the Government of India, Indian Visa On-line website. A Visa Application form will open. Fill out the complete application form. Information entered in the application form must be the same as in the passport (Name(s), Surname, Date of birth, Place of birth, Passport number and its date of issue and expiry.) DO NOT USE NORWEGIAN/SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS LIKE Æ,Ø,Å. The english version of your name is available at the bottom of your passport.
- Save, Print, Sign and paste a Photo (Please ensure the photographs are as per the “Photo Specification“. If you have any doubts, you can get your photographs clicked at BLS Center, when submitting the Application).
- Please ensure that the application is complete in all respects. Incomplete application will not be accepted as BLS International can not modify the application form in any way. If you need help in filling Application, then BLS consultants can assist you With the Application filling for an additional nominal service charge.
- “Check Documents required” and “Fees” to be paid.
- Submit the ‘signed Application Form With a valid Passport (minimum 6 months validity is required from the date of exit from India), Required Documents and payment.
- You can either submit in-person at our office – BLS International Services Norway AS, Grønland Basar, 2. Floor Tøyengata 2, 0190 Oslo.
By Post – BLS International Service Norway AS, Grønland Basar, 2. Floor Tøyengata 2, 0190 Oslo.
Note: Following additional form needs to be filled up for the following categories as indicated:
Re-entry Form: Download Form
Telefax for Visa Clearance: Download Form
Parent Declaration Form: Download Form
Additional Form for Srilankans: Download Form
Tourist visa undertaking for professionals: Download Form
Journalist Visa Form: Download Form
- You can either track your Application status by clicking on the link, “Track your Application“, and by entering the reference/receipt number, or, you can request for sms alerts, which provides you the status of your Application at various stages. If you choose the sms alerts, a final confirmation sms is sent when the Passport is ready for Collection.
- Processing Time
- Issuance of Visa
It is the sole prerogative of the Embassy of India in Oslo to issue visas. The Embassy issue visas based on the type and duration of the stay and it is totally at their own discretion.BLS services has no role to play in this. Also BLS services is not responsible for any travel arrangements made by an applicant prior to obtaining the visa.
- Track your application
After collecting the Application form, relevant documents and fees etc get verified, it will be submitted at the corresponding Embassy of India for the issue of visa. An applicant can track his/ her visa application based on the Reference number given in the bar coded slip w.r.t the following:
Contact Us Only if you have any query. Our staff will assist you in the best possible way.
Some useful tips (For Filling Online Application):
- By visible/Permanent identification marks it means a mark, mole, scar that is clearly visible.
- Do not use Norwegian alphabets when filling the online application form.
- When applying for a tourist visa, it may be hard to have a reference in India; in such cases, you may either enter the address of the Hotel or leave it blank.
- BLS International Services Norway are unable to make any changes at the time of registration from our end. Therefore, if you want Our services for filling the form, please do let us know.