How To Apply:
- Open indianvisaonline.gov.in at your browser and click on “For regular/Paper visa by Indian mission/post, Apply here”
- Fill out the complete application form. Information entered in the application form must be the same as in the passport (Name(s), Surname, Date of birth, Place of birth, Passport number and its date of issue and expiry.) DO NOT USE NORWEGIAN/SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS LIKE Æ,Ø,Å. The English version of your name is available at the bottom of your passport.
- Save, Print, Sign and paste a Photo (Please ensure the photographs are as per the “Photo Specification“. If you have any doubts, you can get your photographs clicked at BLS Center, when submitting the Application).
- Please ensure that the application is complete in all respects. Incomplete application will not be accepted as BLS International can not modify the application form in any way.
- Submit the ‘signed Application Form With a valid Passport (minimum 6 months validity is required from the departure date from India) and other required Documents.
- You can either submit in-person at our office at Grønland Basar, 2. Floor Tøyengata 2, 0190 Oslo if you have booked an appointment or By Post – BLS Service Norway, Grønland Basar, 2. Floor Tøyengata 2, 0190 Oslo.
Note: Following additional form needs to be filled up for the following categories as indicated:
Visa Clearance form: Download Form
Parent Declaration Form (if minors are applying): Download Form
Additional Form for Srilankans: Download Form
Journalist Visa Form: Download Form
Contact Us Only if you have any query. Our staff will assist you in the best possible way.
Some useful tips (For Filling Online Application):
- By visible/Permanent identification marks it means a mark, mole, scar that is clearly visible.
- Do not use Norwegian alphabets when filling the online application form.
Please note the temporary application ID, so you can use to go back to the application if the system goes down or you become disturbed.
- BLS is unable to make any changes at the time of registration from our end. Therefore, if you want Our services for filling the form, please do let us know.
Issuance of Visa
It is the sole prerogative of the Embassy of India in Oslo to issue visas. The Embassy issue visas based on the type and duration of the stay and it is totally at their own discretion.BLS services has no role to play in this. BLS services is not responsible for any travel arrangements made by an applicant prior to obtaining the visa.