- ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE RETURN TICKETS AND A COPY OF VALID TRAVEL INSURANCE ALONG WITH VISA APPLICATION AND OTHER EXISTING DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant Click here.
- The application should be printed on 2 separate sheet of paper.
- Make Sure you filled the form correctly otherwise it will not be accepted, As BLS International are not allowed to modify any details.
- One recent colour passport size (about 2×2 inch) photograph in colour, showing full frontal view of face against a white background to be pasted on the application form. Photograph should not be stapled. To know more about photo specification click here.
- Current Valid passport with minimum of 180 days validity and two blank pages. Last two observation pages are not considered.
- Proof of address
All Applicants need to submit a photocopy with proof of residence/address that matches the present address on the visa application
Examples for Address proof: State Issued Identity cards i.e. Driving licence, Utility Bills for water, Gas, Electric, Sewage. Copy of Valid Lease, with signature of Landlord AND tenant to be provided. Do not cut any document to smaller size like Driving size, passport copy.
Note: The following documents are not considered as address proof.
- Cell phone bill, credit card Statement and bank Statement.
- The address cannot include a P.O. Box
- For minors below 18 of age: Birth certificate copy or any government issued document which shows parents name, date of birth and nationality.
- US Born: Only birth certificates are accepted for applicants born in the US.
- India Born: Those born in India can use their birth certificate, old Indian passport or school leaving certificate
- All Others Citizens: The minor applicant not born in the US or India should submit a birth certificate or any government document from the country of origin that has parents name, date of birth and nationality. The documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Note: Please do not submit the originals as BLS international is not responsible for any loss.
- For Minor below 18 of age:
- A copy of the vital page(s) containing the picture and signature page of both parents signed passports
- Visa applications for minors should contain both parent’s signatures which have been duly notarized with a notary stamp and seal
- Applicant holding Dual Citizenship: Applicants who have dual citizenship with the US and another country must apply on their US passport, if living in the US except for applicants who hold dual citizenship with Pakistan. Pakistani citizens who have also acquired US citizenship must apply for a visa on their Pakistani passport only
- The only exception if applicant can prove that they have renounced their Pakistani citizenship with a copy of their renunciation certificate.
- Absence of Pakistani passport or an expired Pakistani passport is not considered proof of renunciation of Pakistani nationality.
- If applying on the Pakistani passport it is required to complete the Special Pakistan application, and submit all requirements mention in the application form
- Please click here for the Special Pakistan application: Pakistan.pdf
- For Sri Lankan Passport holders/Person of Sri Lankan origin:
Dully Filled Sri Lankan Additional Form. Please click here to download the additional srilankan application form.
- for Bangladeshi Passport Holders
Citizen of Bangladesh are required to fill special Bangladeshi form (2 copies with 2 photos). Please click here to download the additional Bangladeshi form.
- Confirmed return tickets for onward journey
- Valid visa for final destination
- Applicants planning to travel in the following areas in India will need to apply for a special protected / restricted area permit. Arunachal Pradesh, Parts of Himachal Pradesh, Parts of Jammu and Kashmir, Parts of Rajasthan, Sikkim and Parts of Uttarakhand. A completed Protected Area Permit Form is required. To download the form click here
- Non US Citizens: If you are a non-US citizen, then you must provide a copy of one of the following documents:
• your Permanent Resident Card (both sides),
• Employment authorization card or copy of page showing H1 / H4, L1/L2, F1/F2, J1/J2 etc.
- Applicants who are not citizens/residents of the USA and hold a tourist or other short-term visa for the USA should normally apply for Indian visas in the country of their permanent residence.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.