ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE RETURN TICKETS AND A COPY OF VALID TRAVEL INSURANCE ALONG WITH VISA APPLICATION AND OTHER EXISTING DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS.
IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
Applicants applying for Employment visas are only eligible to apply from Norway if they have stayed in Norway for two or more years. Applicants holding other than Norwegian passports need to provide proof of residence showing that they are living in Norway for two or more years.
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages). All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport (First & last page, visa pages).
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) click here
- Telefax for visa clearance for non ethnic Norwegian (birth place indifferent country or holds previous nationality or has different nationality)
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or a bank transaction receipt)
- A complete signed contract with the Indian company including salary (which should not be less than $25000) and other benefits.
- An invitation letter from the Indian company as well as a brief profile of the company.
- RBI permission in order to establish business/office in India.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.