- ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE RETURN TICKETS AND A COPY OF VALID TRAVEL INSURANCE ALONG WITH VISA APPLICATION AND OTHER EXISTING DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form should be filled, printed, signed and with a valid photo of the applicant properly glued.
- Journalist Visa for filming of documentaries provided under ‘ Extra Applications’ Form filled, printed and signed and soft copy of the documents sent to email@example.com
- Guarantee letter from the Norwegian company, introducing the applicant with a mention to his purpose and duration of stay in India.
- Passport. All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport. (First & last page, visa pages)
The processing time is strictly at the discretion of Embassy.
Journalists on tourism to India should also apply only for Journalist Visa only. The processing time however in this case will be same as any normal tourist visa applications.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.