- ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE RETURN TICKETS AND A COPY OF VALID TRAVEL INSURANCE ALONG WITH VISA APPLICATION AND OTHER EXISTING DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant Click here.
- Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages). All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport (First & last page, visa pages).
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) click here.
- Telefax for visa clearance for non ethnic Norwegian (birth place indifferent country or holds previous nationality or has different nationality)
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or a bank transaction receipt)
- Letter from the doctor on the hospital letterhead stating the purpose of your travel to India.
- Online Visa application form should be filled, printed, signed and with a valid photo of the applicant properly glued.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.